Packnutrients into playtime with Nature’s Bounty Disney ® and Pixar ® Toy Story KidsMultivitamin Gummies. They’re loaded with the nutrients kids require to assist growup as strong and imaginative as their preferred Toy Story heroes. Simply 2 gummiesgive kids ages 4 and up as much: Vitamin A as 13 cups of broccoli, VitaminC as 2/3 of an orange, Vitamin D as 6 cups ofmilk, and Vitamin B6 as 4 green, glossy avocados. (2) You’ll discover 13 keynutrients that support kids’ Body immune system, Eyes, Bones, Antioxidant Health& & Basal Metabolism. (1) Plus, it’s without the things you might not desire: NoGMO’s, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Milk, No Lactose, No Artificial Flavors && Sweetening Agent, No Peanuts, No Egg, No Soy, No Fish, No Sesame, and 1gof sugar per gummy. Eachchildren’s supplement is backed by 50 years of relied on, ensured quality. Ourtrusted items are constantly backed by science and made with just the purestingredients that are laboratory evaluated.
- Nature’s Bounty Children Disney ® and Pixar ® Toy Story Multivitamin Gummies, 200 Count:
- EACH BOTTLE INCLUDES: 3-6 month supply– Chew 1 gummy each day (ages 2 & & 3); chew 2 gummies each day (ages 4+); 200 gummies per bottle
- TASTES KIDS LOVE: Delicious Natural Grape, Orange & & Cherry Flavored– terrific for kids ages 2+ Is available in enjoyable Toy Story character forms!
- NUTRIENTS TO ASSISTANCE CHILDREN HEALTH: 13 Secret Nutrients, consisting of vital A, C, D, E & & choose B vitamins
- RELIED ON COMPONENTS: Kid-friendly Vitamins without any Gluten, Dairy, Peanuts, & & GMO’s. Devoid of synthetic tastes & & sweeteners and 1g of sugar per gummy
- RELIED ON BRAND NAME: Nature’s Bounty is backed by 50 years of relied on quality and a dedication to science
- * These declarations have actually not been assessed by the Fda. These items are not meant to identify, deal with, treat, or avoid any illness † 13 cups raw broccoli include 364mcg Vitamin A. 2/3 little orange consists of 42mg Vitamin C. 6 cups of low fat milk include 15mcg Vitamin D. 4 green, glossy avocados include 0.95 mg Vitamin B6 per the USDA Nutrient Database.