- Madre Labs, O So Clean Laundry Detergent
- 3x Concentrated for Extra Cleaning Power
- Fresh Cotton Scent
- Suitable for High Efficiency and Standard Washing Machines
- Formulated without Phosphates and Phthalates
- Cruelty Free – Not Tested on Animals
- Safe for Septic Tanks
Your laundry detergent should be tough on dirt and grime without harming the fabrics of your clothes and linens. Madre Labs has developed the perfect solution with O So Clean Laundry Detergent. With a 3x concentrated formula, this detergent works hard to remove dirt and stains while protecting colors and brightening whites, helping you achieve fresh, odor-free clothes with ease.
O So Clean Laundry Detergent is formulated without phosphates and phthalates and is suitable for use in both high efficiency and standard washing machines. With extra cleaning power, you can trust our laundry detergent to handle your toughest stains. Simply use as directed and see the results for yourself.
Directions: Pour 1 concentrated pouch into the Madre Labs® bottle (or the container of your choice). Add 12 fl. oz. (355 ml) of water, or by the fill line on the Madre Labs® bottle, and reattach the pump. Shake gently to mix thoroughly. This will make 16 fl. oz. (473 ml) of laundry detergent. Do not use without diluting. Shake gently before each use. Made for high efficiency and standard washing machines.
- Small Load: Add 2 Pumps (16 ml), Makes 29 Loads
- Medium Load: Add 4 Pumps (32 ml), Makes 14 Loads
- Large Load: Add 6 Pumps (48 ml), Makes 9 Loads
Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Tetraborate, Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamaldehyde, Linalool, Geraniol, Coumarin, Limonene, Fragrance
Caution: Keep out of reach of children and pets. Harmful if swallowed or put in mouth and can cause eye and skin irritation.
- If Swallowed: Drink plenty of water and seek immediate medical attention. Do not induce vomiting.
- Eye Contact: Flush eye thoroughly with cool water for 15 minutes and seek immediate medical attention. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
- Skin Contact: Rinse with water. Seek medical attention if irritation develops or persists.
While Vitaminsfromusa strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Vitaminsfromusa.