- With 10% Sulfur
- No Artificial Fragrance
Uses – For the treatment of acne
- Penetrates the pores and dries and clears acne pimples and blackheads
- Helps to keep new acne pimples and blackheads from forming
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer
- Leave on for 10 minutes
- Thoroughly remove with water
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
|Inactive ingredient: Polyethylene glycol.|
For external use only.
Do not use on
- Broken skin.
- Large areas of the skin.
When using this product
- Do not get into eyes.
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time or right after use of this product. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Apply only to areas with acne.
Stop use and consult a doctor if excessive skin irritation develops or increases.
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
While Vitaminsfromusa strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Vitaminsfromusa.